Hira Mani is a wonderful actor, she has created her own niche. Her characters are always appreciated by the audience. She has garnered a lot of love from her fans in recent years.
Hiram Mani is a well-known Pakistani actress, here are some lesser-known facts about Hira Mani
10 Lesser Know facts about Hira Mani
- Hira Mani was born on June 27, 1989, in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Her real name is Hira Salman and she changed her last name to Mani after marrying actor Salman Saqib Sheikh, better known as Mani.
- She started her career as a host on a children’s show on TV in 2008.
- Hira Mani is a trained interior designer and has also worked as a makeup artist in the past.
- Before becoming an actress, Hira Mani worked as a host, VJ, and model.
- She has appeared in a number of popular dramas such as “Do Bol,” “Kashf,” and “Ghalati.”
- Hira Mani made her acting debut with the drama serial “Mere Paas Tum Ho” in 2019, which became one of the most popular Pakistani dramas of all time.
- She is also a singer and has released several songs, including “Sawaari” and “Pagli.”
- Hira Mani is a mother of two sons, Muzammil and Ibrahim.
- She is known for her philanthropic work and has worked with organizations such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation to fulfill the wishes of critically ill children
Off-screen, Hira is a devoted wife and mother of two who takes an active interest in social causes. She is a vocal advocate for women’s rights and has used her platform to raise awareness about issues such as domestic violence and child abuse. Hira’s dedication to her craft and her commitment to making a positive impact in the world has made her a role model for aspiring actors and young women in Pakistan and beyond. Dananeer Mobeen dances her heart out at a wedding, netizens slam her for her besharmi-watch the video